Monday, August 2, 2010

Thank You Shirley and Mountaindale Resort

A great Rooster Rock-Sauvies Island Clean Up Event and I sincerely thank Shirley and the great hosts at Mountaindale Resort near Portland, Oregon for getting me out and interacting with my friends once more.


I will post more about the clean up later but I first want to share the images from a few recent hikes I have managed to get in . . . along with the very few images I took during the Annual Cleanup event . . . day one at Rooster Rock where we moved tons of sand to fill in trails and buttress erosion on the beach, to a great reception and dinner at Mountaindale Resort, and finally to a sun-drenched day on Collins Beach serving up hot dogs and information of the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR).


Again, thank you.  Here's the link to the JAlbums:  Recent Nude Hikes


Meanwhile, Hike On . . . Nude, of Course


Related Posts with Thumbnails