Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Scenic Patrolling on Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend means a long weekend and warmer weather . . . and lots of uninvited visitors crowding out those who have asked for permission to visit Scenic.  I took Friday and Saturday to be on-site and discourage (if not turn away) those who did not have permission to be on the private property.

As always, I try to mix my passions for hot spring stewardship with an equally fervent passion for being nude as much as I can.  So I patrolled and greeted and, if necessary, turned away trespassers without a bother for putting on clothes.

This short album is a kind of mix of the weekend.  The direct link is here.  Enjoy and I hope if we meet up at Scenic that you are there because you asked first.


Related Posts with Thumbnails